Sunday, March 12, 2017

Monica Shope is rlly dope


Hello friends! My name is Monica Shope and I am a freshman Animal Science major.  I’m on the pre-veterinary track and interested in wildlife medicine in particular.  Lately I’ve been really into sheep because I’m taking Lamb Watch (pictured left), but my all time favorite animal is the elephant.  Not only are they super majestic, but they also have close family relationships and are led by strong matriarchs (And they sometimes use tools!! I know!! I'm proud of them too!). 

My hobbies include watching Game of Thrones and RuPaul's Drag Race, coloring in my adult coloring book, and filling numerous carts whilst online shopping but never actually buying anything.  I am afraid of seaweed and chickens; hopefully we won't see much of the latter in Topsail.

I am so excited to get to know everyone on this trip and see some sweet little turtles!

No comments:

Post a Comment