Friday, March 10, 2017

Say Yes to the Jess



Hi all! My name is Jessica Palmer and I am a sophomore general biology student at UMD, currently interested in pursuing medicine. I am from Ellicott City in Howard County, MD. Some of my hobbies include spending time outdoors (going to the beach, hiking, kayaking), spending time with my 2 dogs, family, and friends, and volunteering both locally and abroad. My favorite animals would have to be dogs, penguins, and of course turtles! I am so excited for our AB experience in Topsail, NC. I first saw this trip mentioned on the ILS website back when I was a junior in high school, and I have been looking forward to the opportunity ever since. I can't wait to spend time at the sea turtle rescue center to learn more about turtles and environmental conservation and what I can do to help these beautiful animals! I also love meeting new people so I am excited to become closer to all of the wonderful ILSers on this trip. Stay tuned because we are going to have some awesome blog posts pretty soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment