Sunday, March 12, 2017

This might be Donald's bio

 

Hey everyone! My name is Donald De Alwis, and I am currently a freshman Environmental Science and Technology major pursuing the pre-medical track at UMD.  I'm from Silver Spring, Maryland, meaning I'm almost as local as it gets.  So local, in fact, that I've gone to middle school, high school, and college on the same street.  Wild.  As a wildlife photographer its impossible for me to pick a favorite animal (they're all too good), but if I was forced to choose I would have to pick the wolverine.  But I guarantee you that answer will change if you ask me tomorrow (see above parenthesis).  I love to hike, camp, climb, and do anything that involves getting me out into the mountains.  I'm incredibly excited for the trip because it combines two of my favorite things: animals, and warm(er) weather.  I can't wait to see the turtles in all their cuteness and learn more about them at the rehabilitation center!

No comments:

Post a Comment