Wednesday, March 1, 2017

I am Nick.




Hey there, my name is Nick Lolli. I'm a junior General Biology major, Neuroscience minor, and pre-med student. I'm from Wetminster in Carroll County, MD. It's really hard for me to pick a favorite animal because I love them all, but if I had to choose they would be elephants, big cats, and birds of prey. I love the outdoors: hiking, traveling, and learning (see picture above of me foraging for lingonberries in Alaska). I'm also a bit of a couch potato and like reading, TV, and movies. I can't wait for this Alternative Breaks experience because, as I said, I love animals. I'm excited to meet the sea turtles and learn about how I can help protect them and their habitat. Stay tuned for the rest of our blog posts, it's going to be a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment