Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Go with the Flo


Hey everyone! My name is Brian Florenzo and I'm currently a freshman Neurophys and Spanish double major on a pre-med track. I'm from Columbia, Maryland, and went to elementary, middle, and high school in Howard County. I'm sure my friends will admit that I have an unhealthy obsession with giraffes and they're hands down my favorite animal. I really like outdoor activities like hiking and biking, really like traveling both domestically and abroad, and trivia ( I am full of tons of useless facts). I am super excited to be traveling to Topsail with my fellow ILSers and am looking forward to spending time with them, the warm weather, and listening to all these mixtapes I keep hearing about. I first heard about this trip last spring and can't believe I'm finally getting the opportunity to go. I can't wait to finally meet all the turtles in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment